Thread: RAI CORRUPT MOD
View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2020, 02:02 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Its all good, i know that i edited ALL of our bars, making them mine just as much as yours. And you were all for using the bar i created around your muti. taking a multi and making a concept from said multi is completly different than biting. We are allowed to get scheme suggestions from people, same difference here. Yall believe what you want, but i think its funny how you call me corrupt when you permabanned alot of people from this site while being modded, for no reason at all, other than you couoldnt deal with the stress involved with those people. i admitted i took a joke my dad told me and reincorporated it into a bar, but i willn ot admit to stealing a bar that i crafted myself. So heres the deal. I am demodded now, so i just want to say thanks to the people that voted Rai when X was looking for dedicated members to mod this place. Was nice to have a shot at it. I dont agree with guts here, i was not corrupt or did i ever abuse my power. that said... yall might see me around... idk... got a battle lined up with obey, but thats probabl going to be it for a while. Unless someone like guts wants to get demolished in another battle he cant win.
Class personified.

It was good to have you as a moderator man. Hope you continue to stay active.
Unread 04-15-2020, 02:02 PM   #21

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Its all good, i know that i edited ALL of our bars, making them mine just as much as yours. And you were all for using the bar i created around your muti. taking a multi and making a concept from said multi is completly different than biting. We are allowed to get scheme suggestions from people, same difference here. Yall believe what you want, but i think its funny how you call me corrupt when you permabanned alot of people from this site while being modded, for no reason at all, other than you couoldnt deal with the stress involved with those people. i admitted i took a joke my dad told me and reincorporated it into a bar, but i willn ot admit to stealing a bar that i crafted myself. So heres the deal. I am demodded now, so i just want to say thanks to the people that voted Rai when X was looking for dedicated members to mod this place. Was nice to have a shot at it. I dont agree with guts here, i was not corrupt or did i ever abuse my power. that said... yall might see me around... idk... got a battle lined up with obey, but thats probabl going to be it for a while. Unless someone like guts wants to get demolished in another battle he cant win.
Class personified.

It was good to have you as a moderator man. Hope you continue to stay active.