View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:20 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I don't want to go through the effort of making the even, only for a mod to tell me it was all for nothing, because there was no approval from them. @Clippy Clip
The mods?? Lol when did we ever need MODS to do shit on here? They certainly not helping with the LBA no diss to stricc at all but the MODS cant tell you what you can or cannot do when it comes to helping the site. The admins don't even care if im not mistaken.

I'm pretty sure this whole LBA/LBT was a reg. Members idea. You should proceed with doing it. If "the mods" have something to say, tell them to take it up with all of the dudes thats being shot down because they're tranna win a championship and help site activity but MODS won't let them.
Unread 12-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I don't want to go through the effort of making the even, only for a mod to tell me it was all for nothing, because there was no approval from them. @Clippy Clip
The mods?? Lol when did we ever need MODS to do shit on here? They certainly not helping with the LBA no diss to stricc at all but the MODS cant tell you what you can or cannot do when it comes to helping the site. The admins don't even care if im not mistaken.

I'm pretty sure this whole LBA/LBT was a reg. Members idea. You should proceed with doing it. If "the mods" have something to say, tell them to take it up with all of the dudes thats being shot down because they're tranna win a championship and help site activity but MODS won't let them.