Thread: MadVerbs
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:25 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Bro......you deleted your account because you couldn't whine and complain your way into keeping a HOF title you didn't earn... LOL you're the epitome of an L.
If I had my HOF title already, how did I wine to keep it? LMFAO make this make sense, little boy.

This is the part where you makeup stuff because you've completely ran out of insults haha..

Anyways, someone that's NOT hall of fame telling me I didn't deserve hall of fame just throws me for a loops lmao. It hurts you badly that you'll never be Hall of Fame so the only thing you can do is comment on others

But fr though. This is like your 18th account because you lost battles lmao
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:25 PM   #23

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Bro......you deleted your account because you couldn't whine and complain your way into keeping a HOF title you didn't earn... LOL you're the epitome of an L.
If I had my HOF title already, how did I wine to keep it? LMFAO make this make sense, little boy.

This is the part where you makeup stuff because you've completely ran out of insults haha..

Anyways, someone that's NOT hall of fame telling me I didn't deserve hall of fame just throws me for a loops lmao. It hurts you badly that you'll never be Hall of Fame so the only thing you can do is comment on others

But fr though. This is like your 18th account because you lost battles lmao