View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2020, 05:22 AM
EtH
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I think you guys need to understand where this shit comes from. Ill use my bars Vs RULE.

Original Style
Picture this; ILL5, DedSec start to open the casket,
And out jumps murda muzik who start unloading the static,
The battles are real tight, it’s close and dramatic,
While rule’s like “hmmm, i think i’m voting for classick”.
Those illmania wins? think anything classick has done’s real?
Nah see rule needed to scheme to have any success like my battle with subreal,
See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was aiming to body holmes,
But it just couldn’t be black and white like he was hating on oreos,
Did he battle illokwent? manny? nah it was “Davie we gotta go
And even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, i’m making it audio”
See, i guess i told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get faded in history,
But when i said he should “pick his battles” guess he was taking it literally,
Your lines are so unoriginal, so shit in the worst way,
Like honestly, Give him every one of your votes if a single line that this fucker has wrote isn’t idiom wordplay,
He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was stripping in malls!!/
He would only be “handed a round” … if i give him a ball!!/
He got “alien drops” … like an immigrant falls/
Don’t get it rule? Your style isn’t skillful at all!

This is the original way to write lines. It's extremely easy to see the rhymes. You always know what to expect coming forward. However, this is like 20+ lines. Your opponent has just brought a verse without the spaces and brought an additional 2 punch lines over you. So you cut out the periods.

Uncapped Battle Box Style
Picture this; ILL5, DedSec start to open the casket, and out jumps murda muzik who start unloading the static. The battles are real tight, it’s close and dramatic, while rule’s like “hmmm, i think i’m voting for classick”. Those illmania wins? Think anything classick has done’s real? Nah see rule needed to scheme to have any success like my battle with Subreal. See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was aiming to body holmes, but it just couldn’t be black and white like he was hating on oreos. Did he battle illokwent? manny? nah it was “Davie we gotta go, and even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, i’m making it audio”. See, i guess i told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get faded in history, but when i said he should “pick his battles” guess he was taking it literally. Your lines are so unoriginal, so shit in the worst way like honestly, ive him every one of your votes if a single line that this fucker has wrote isn’t idiom wordplay. He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was stripping in malls!!/ He would only be “handed a round” … if i give him a ball!!/ He got “alien drops” … like an immigrant falls/ Don’t get it rule? Your style isn’t skillful at all!

Suddenly it becomes MUCH harder to to recogonize the rhymes and which line starts and ends where. Its all horribly crushed upon itself. Everyone is writing this shit, then some dude named conceited starts capping the rhymes.

Capped Battle Box Style
Picture this; Ill5, DedSec start to OPEN THE CASKET and out jumps Murda Muzik who start unLOADING THE STATIC! The battles are real tight, it’s CLOSE AND DRAMATIC while Rule’s like “Hmmm, I think I’m VOTING FOR CLASSICK”! Those Illmania wins? Think anything CLASSICK HAS DONE’S REAL? Nah see Rule needed to scheme to have any success like my BATTLE WITH SUBREAL! See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was AIMING TO BODY HOLMES but it just couldn’t be black and white like he was HATING ON OREOS! Did he battle Illokwent? Manny? Nah it was “DAVIE WE GOTTA GO and even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, I’m MAKING IT AUDIO”! See, I guess I told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get FADED IN HISTORY but when I said he should “pick his battles” guess he was TAKING IT LITERALLY! Your lines are so unoriginal, so SHIT IN THE WORST WAY like honestly, give him every ONE OF YOUR VOTES if a single line that this FUCKER HAS WROTE isn’t IDIOM WORDPLAY! He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was STRIPPING IN MALLS!!/ He would only be “handed a round” … if I GIVE HIM A BALL!!/ He got “alien drops” … like an imMIGRANT FALLS/ Don’t get it Rule? Your style isn’t SKILLFUL AT ALL!

And then 14 years later, this remains the standard.
@mcg#3451
Unread 01-23-2020, 05:22 AM   #78

EtH
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I think you guys need to understand where this shit comes from. Ill use my bars Vs RULE.

Original Style
Picture this; ILL5, DedSec start to open the casket,
And out jumps murda muzik who start unloading the static,
The battles are real tight, it’s close and dramatic,
While rule’s like “hmmm, i think i’m voting for classick”.
Those illmania wins? think anything classick has done’s real?
Nah see rule needed to scheme to have any success like my battle with subreal,
See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was aiming to body holmes,
But it just couldn’t be black and white like he was hating on oreos,
Did he battle illokwent? manny? nah it was “Davie we gotta go
And even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, i’m making it audio”
See, i guess i told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get faded in history,
But when i said he should “pick his battles” guess he was taking it literally,
Your lines are so unoriginal, so shit in the worst way,
Like honestly, Give him every one of your votes if a single line that this fucker has wrote isn’t idiom wordplay,
He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was stripping in malls!!/
He would only be “handed a round” … if i give him a ball!!/
He got “alien drops” … like an immigrant falls/
Don’t get it rule? Your style isn’t skillful at all!

This is the original way to write lines. It's extremely easy to see the rhymes. You always know what to expect coming forward. However, this is like 20+ lines. Your opponent has just brought a verse without the spaces and brought an additional 2 punch lines over you. So you cut out the periods.

Uncapped Battle Box Style
Picture this; ILL5, DedSec start to open the casket, and out jumps murda muzik who start unloading the static. The battles are real tight, it’s close and dramatic, while rule’s like “hmmm, i think i’m voting for classick”. Those illmania wins? Think anything classick has done’s real? Nah see rule needed to scheme to have any success like my battle with Subreal. See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was aiming to body holmes, but it just couldn’t be black and white like he was hating on oreos. Did he battle illokwent? manny? nah it was “Davie we gotta go, and even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, i’m making it audio”. See, i guess i told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get faded in history, but when i said he should “pick his battles” guess he was taking it literally. Your lines are so unoriginal, so shit in the worst way like honestly, ive him every one of your votes if a single line that this fucker has wrote isn’t idiom wordplay. He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was stripping in malls!!/ He would only be “handed a round” … if i give him a ball!!/ He got “alien drops” … like an immigrant falls/ Don’t get it rule? Your style isn’t skillful at all!

Suddenly it becomes MUCH harder to to recogonize the rhymes and which line starts and ends where. Its all horribly crushed upon itself. Everyone is writing this shit, then some dude named conceited starts capping the rhymes.

Capped Battle Box Style
Picture this; Ill5, DedSec start to OPEN THE CASKET and out jumps Murda Muzik who start unLOADING THE STATIC! The battles are real tight, it’s CLOSE AND DRAMATIC while Rule’s like “Hmmm, I think I’m VOTING FOR CLASSICK”! Those Illmania wins? Think anything CLASSICK HAS DONE’S REAL? Nah see Rule needed to scheme to have any success like my BATTLE WITH SUBREAL! See me and him arranged a crew battle, we was AIMING TO BODY HOLMES but it just couldn’t be black and white like he was HATING ON OREOS! Did he battle Illokwent? Manny? Nah it was “DAVIE WE GOTTA GO and even though you’ve never rapped in your life, yep, I’m MAKING IT AUDIO”! See, I guess I told him not to fuck with the squad or they’ll get FADED IN HISTORY but when I said he should “pick his battles” guess he was TAKING IT LITERALLY! Your lines are so unoriginal, so SHIT IN THE WORST WAY like honestly, give him every ONE OF YOUR VOTES if a single line that this FUCKER HAS WROTE isn’t IDIOM WORDPLAY! He’ll be “exposed by whats in store” … like he was STRIPPING IN MALLS!!/ He would only be “handed a round” … if I GIVE HIM A BALL!!/ He got “alien drops” … like an imMIGRANT FALLS/ Don’t get it Rule? Your style isn’t SKILLFUL AT ALL!

And then 14 years later, this remains the standard.
@mcg#3451