View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2023, 12:12 AM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
@Flako Boom that's why I feel like there should only be a determined select number of voters each month to vote on every battle that takes place. I'm not sure who would have the grit and grind to do that (I would if there was an incentive) but it's something to think about because I'm sure this would steer the site in a better direction. Maybe it wouldn't solve all the issues but we wouldn't have random noob voters or mods overturning the battles and wins would be fair and square

Yeah or maybe provide a training course on how to vote on battles..what to look for in battles on a basic fundamental way.. maybe use last battles as examples..it could get taken place in the discord.be like battle rap training course on how to properly vote. And kinda explain the difference between why this structure or line or multis or wp didn't really work in battle
Unread 01-25-2023, 12:12 AM   #15

Flako Boom

Voted: 2031 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
@Flako Boom that's why I feel like there should only be a determined select number of voters each month to vote on every battle that takes place. I'm not sure who would have the grit and grind to do that (I would if there was an incentive) but it's something to think about because I'm sure this would steer the site in a better direction. Maybe it wouldn't solve all the issues but we wouldn't have random noob voters or mods overturning the battles and wins would be fair and square

Yeah or maybe provide a training course on how to vote on battles..what to look for in battles on a basic fundamental way.. maybe use last battles as examples..it could get taken place in the discord.be like battle rap training course on how to properly vote. And kinda explain the difference between why this structure or line or multis or wp didn't really work in battle