Hall Of Fame Inductee

reEFer
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Inf Red

Pr0blem

I_is_ROYALTY

Summary

reEFer debuted on LetsBeef in February of 2007, under the name of Pr0blem and lived up to his name during LB's ''Golden Era''. Recruited shortly by the NEW BREED STREET SWEEPERS who knew they had a pr0blem in their hands, Pr0blem quickly got the experience he needed by beating top ranked members at the time such as 219 & LEGITBALLA and receiving a couple of L's from Hall of Famer's LEFT FIELD & Real Talk. A young pr0blem knew the reactions he had caused and decided to come back July 2007 with a more gunplay directed style with the account Inf Red who quickly gained the trust of Illimit and was recruited by Made Fresh Daily. Three months later, (Oct 2010) he ditched the account and decided to join forces as leader in Top Notch's crew SMACK with an account named Joey Handz (now I_is_ROYALTY) which was perfectly fitting for the gimmick. In January of 2008, he tried a fresh start under the account Gan-Ga and was crowned three years later for the first time as Grand Champion at the Basic Text Tournament #7 by beating Revan. 9 years have passed since he joined but despite recent inactivity, rEFeFer's creative punches and special flow will always be talked about.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

As mentioned above, Those accounts are:
Inf Red, Pr0blem & I_is_ROYALTY

Crew Affiliation

Over his 9 years, he spent time mostly with the crews down below:

Present: HoodRich All-Stars (Leader)
Past:
Back Hand Clique (Leader)
SOLO (Leader)
Made Fresh Daily(Leader)
New Breed Street Sweepers (Regular)

Most Acclaimed Victories

He can flow better than most with swagged out schemes and drop haymakers. These are some of his most popular battles:

reEFerVs Revan
reEFer VsPhroxen
reEFerVs Askari
reEFerVs DaDDiO
I_is_RoyaltyVs DaDDiO

Letsbeef Speaks

"I have personally beefed with reEfer and even tagged with him. I can say reEfer with no doubt left his mark on the site. Original concepts and deadly schemes got him to bump heads with the best of the best the site has seen. A muchly well deserved spot in the HOF category." - Rican

LetsBeef.com honours: reEFer, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text Hall Of Fame!

Written By Rican.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-29-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Unread 04-30-2016, 01:32 AM   #1

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Inductee: reEFer

Hall Of Fame Inductee

reEFer
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Inf Red

Pr0blem

I_is_ROYALTY

Summary

reEFer debuted on LetsBeef in February of 2007, under the name of Pr0blem and lived up to his name during LB's ''Golden Era''. Recruited shortly by the NEW BREED STREET SWEEPERS who knew they had a pr0blem in their hands, Pr0blem quickly got the experience he needed by beating top ranked members at the time such as 219 & LEGITBALLA and receiving a couple of L's from Hall of Famer's LEFT FIELD & Real Talk. A young pr0blem knew the reactions he had caused and decided to come back July 2007 with a more gunplay directed style with the account Inf Red who quickly gained the trust of Illimit and was recruited by Made Fresh Daily. Three months later, (Oct 2010) he ditched the account and decided to join forces as leader in Top Notch's crew SMACK with an account named Joey Handz (now I_is_ROYALTY) which was perfectly fitting for the gimmick. In January of 2008, he tried a fresh start under the account Gan-Ga and was crowned three years later for the first time as Grand Champion at the Basic Text Tournament #7 by beating Revan. 9 years have passed since he joined but despite recent inactivity, rEFeFer's creative punches and special flow will always be talked about.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

As mentioned above, Those accounts are:
Inf Red, Pr0blem & I_is_ROYALTY

Crew Affiliation

Over his 9 years, he spent time mostly with the crews down below:

Present: HoodRich All-Stars (Leader)
Past:
Back Hand Clique (Leader)
SOLO (Leader)
Made Fresh Daily(Leader)
New Breed Street Sweepers (Regular)

Most Acclaimed Victories

He can flow better than most with swagged out schemes and drop haymakers. These are some of his most popular battles:

reEFerVs Revan
reEFer VsPhroxen
reEFerVs Askari
reEFerVs DaDDiO
I_is_RoyaltyVs DaDDiO

Letsbeef Speaks

"I have personally beefed with reEfer and even tagged with him. I can say reEfer with no doubt left his mark on the site. Original concepts and deadly schemes got him to bump heads with the best of the best the site has seen. A muchly well deserved spot in the HOF category." - Rican

LetsBeef.com honours: reEFer, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text Hall Of Fame!

Written By Rican.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-29-2020 at 08:26 PM.