View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:11 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
Ok that’s BS. I personally defended staff on all the threads with facts as I thought EtHs attacks were reaches . Something that to be honest, you should have done instead of me or instead of taking eths voice away. Even though I did that I still can’t get on board with your decision.

When you justify your action with ‘Proof was provided end of story case closed’ when

A) you still haven’t provided the proof
B) turns out that not all staff got a chance to vote because that decision was made between three people on a discord when coincidentally these three people are the same that had a personal vendetta against the people that got banned

You can see why people are irritated and pointing fingers at you guys. rather than all the posts, acting like you are above everything n that, how about providing the proof for everyone?
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #68

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
Ok that’s BS. I personally defended staff on all the threads with facts as I thought EtHs attacks were reaches . Something that to be honest, you should have done instead of me or instead of taking eths voice away. Even though I did that I still can’t get on board with your decision.

When you justify your action with ‘Proof was provided end of story case closed’ when

A) you still haven’t provided the proof
B) turns out that not all staff got a chance to vote because that decision was made between three people on a discord when coincidentally these three people are the same that had a personal vendetta against the people that got banned

You can see why people are irritated and pointing fingers at you guys. rather than all the posts, acting like you are above everything n that, how about providing the proof for everyone?
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.