View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2019, 10:23 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MuGGz View Post
You guys are so technical of the staff. Never told Eth to chill out. Never fought for LB. Never expressed how their behavior was counterproductive for the growth of LB.

Where is the love for the site?
Thats absolute nonsense and you'd know this if you were here. Ppl butt heads constantly about their approach not being the best way. I've done it tons but i wouldn't have them banned for it especially when your sites dead. Oh and btw these 2 have been here for years and done a fk ton for the site (You been awol) So when they say n do shit it's from a good place and or outta frustration.

It's ingnorant, arrogant , boneheaded and short sighted.

And I dont mean you I mean the decision to dig your heels and stick your fingers in your ears.

Look at the fuss you've caused. When so many are saying you fked up, you probably fked up, or maybe you just don't give a shit. And if thats the case why are you even an admin.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 06-30-2019, 10:23 PM   #62

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MuGGz View Post
You guys are so technical of the staff. Never told Eth to chill out. Never fought for LB. Never expressed how their behavior was counterproductive for the growth of LB.

Where is the love for the site?
Thats absolute nonsense and you'd know this if you were here. Ppl butt heads constantly about their approach not being the best way. I've done it tons but i wouldn't have them banned for it especially when your sites dead. Oh and btw these 2 have been here for years and done a fk ton for the site (You been awol) So when they say n do shit it's from a good place and or outta frustration.

It's ingnorant, arrogant , boneheaded and short sighted.

And I dont mean you I mean the decision to dig your heels and stick your fingers in your ears.

Look at the fuss you've caused. When so many are saying you fked up, you probably fked up, or maybe you just don't give a shit. And if thats the case why are you even an admin.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.