Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2020, 12:09 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Ok. Lesson 1. You're trying to say this is a forced multi. Its not. It's a slant rhyme (and it works fine) although admittedly is not really a tough bar at all. In fact I dont even remember using it. Probably a throw away battle.

Heres an actual example of a forced multi.

Btw, a forced multi is using words that rhyme just for the sake of rhyming, and forgoing any semblance of natural speech patterns that people actually use.

(I found this by clicking on the first battle I saw of yours against someone of note)

Watch me put my tools to work a free lesson easily crushin this twerp like a NICE SLEDGE TO EARTH / Leave you numb like meds at birth as I c-section yo verse guess yo life is what my KNIFE EDGE'S WORTH!

The first part of thos bar: Watch me put my tools to work a free lesson easily crushin this twerp like a NICE SLEDGE TO EARTH

That's not shit anyone would say. It unnatural, it doesnt make sense and it isnt really setting up the punch. You just came up with the horrible and played edgeworth / edge worth angle and fit a rhyme to it. In other words, you forced. It.

Venmo me 10 for the lesson. What do you wanna learn about next?
How am I supposed to know what's played and not played when it comes to these guys I joined 2 months ago... yall talkin about shit someone said 10 years ago. And he out here rhyming COLLEGE with BRAWLIN and I'm supposed to be impressed? At least my shit rhymes.
Unread 12-30-2020, 12:09 AM   #15

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
Ok. Lesson 1. You're trying to say this is a forced multi. Its not. It's a slant rhyme (and it works fine) although admittedly is not really a tough bar at all. In fact I dont even remember using it. Probably a throw away battle.

Heres an actual example of a forced multi.

Btw, a forced multi is using words that rhyme just for the sake of rhyming, and forgoing any semblance of natural speech patterns that people actually use.

(I found this by clicking on the first battle I saw of yours against someone of note)

Watch me put my tools to work a free lesson easily crushin this twerp like a NICE SLEDGE TO EARTH / Leave you numb like meds at birth as I c-section yo verse guess yo life is what my KNIFE EDGE'S WORTH!

The first part of thos bar: Watch me put my tools to work a free lesson easily crushin this twerp like a NICE SLEDGE TO EARTH

That's not shit anyone would say. It unnatural, it doesnt make sense and it isnt really setting up the punch. You just came up with the horrible and played edgeworth / edge worth angle and fit a rhyme to it. In other words, you forced. It.

Venmo me 10 for the lesson. What do you wanna learn about next?
How am I supposed to know what's played and not played when it comes to these guys I joined 2 months ago... yall talkin about shit someone said 10 years ago. And he out here rhyming COLLEGE with BRAWLIN and I'm supposed to be impressed? At least my shit rhymes.