View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2015, 07:54 PM
COFFIN DODGER
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

lmao ? seriously ? who is the one starting threads asking people to boycott using us as in your esteemed 'opinion' we are not worthy ? fine , let the fvc carry on like it was , 80% of who cant be arsed to drop a vote when asked . I am so sorry for being such an active member in terms of battling and voting . and I don't class being in the fvc as a title , that's something you have to win , fvc membership is EARNED as far as I am concerned . but carry on hating and putting people down , that's what mods are for eh ???? LMFAO !!!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

oh and whats that 'the scribe title'under my name ? didn't I win that ? and seeing how much I have progressed in the past 6 months then tell me at the end of this year that I have no chance of getting a (nother) title . you been stuck on the same 'ok' level for ages , only 1 of us is improving , and faggot ...IT AINT YOU !!!!
Unread 03-14-2015, 07:54 PM   #14

COFFIN DODGER
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 947 text
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

lmao ? seriously ? who is the one starting threads asking people to boycott using us as in your esteemed 'opinion' we are not worthy ? fine , let the fvc carry on like it was , 80% of who cant be arsed to drop a vote when asked . I am so sorry for being such an active member in terms of battling and voting . and I don't class being in the fvc as a title , that's something you have to win , fvc membership is EARNED as far as I am concerned . but carry on hating and putting people down , that's what mods are for eh ???? LMFAO !!!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

oh and whats that 'the scribe title'under my name ? didn't I win that ? and seeing how much I have progressed in the past 6 months then tell me at the end of this year that I have no chance of getting a (nother) title . you been stuck on the same 'ok' level for ages , only 1 of us is improving , and faggot ...IT AINT YOU !!!!