View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
6 HOF titles about to get stripped away from well known legend accounts just to avoid giving Punk his Hall of Fame back.

This regime is wild.
Wellllll I have to interject EtH. You shedding light on this issue might ensure the actual true multi-account rule gets upheld and those accounts will be changed or altered accordingly. I don't think shedding light on the issue will make them further ignore the rule for yet another account.

Even though Punk is my boy...I think getting called out will encourage them to fix the wrongdoings, not further them by adding Punk. Maybe they will add Punk back to the HOF, but this thread isn't a petition to give Punk his title back. It more-so calls out the unfair treatment and the need to fix the accounts that have been wrongly gifted titles if they're not going to grant Punk his spot.
Unread 06-28-2019, 11:04 AM   #10

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
6 HOF titles about to get stripped away from well known legend accounts just to avoid giving Punk his Hall of Fame back.

This regime is wild.
Wellllll I have to interject EtH. You shedding light on this issue might ensure the actual true multi-account rule gets upheld and those accounts will be changed or altered accordingly. I don't think shedding light on the issue will make them further ignore the rule for yet another account.

Even though Punk is my boy...I think getting called out will encourage them to fix the wrongdoings, not further them by adding Punk. Maybe they will add Punk back to the HOF, but this thread isn't a petition to give Punk his title back. It more-so calls out the unfair treatment and the need to fix the accounts that have been wrongly gifted titles if they're not going to grant Punk his spot.