View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:48 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
RULE's SToBBaRT & Wargrave accounts & Meta4's multis shouldn't have HoF attached to them, tbh. That's just my honest opinion. Those accounts have nothing to warrant HoF consideration (at least you can say Revan won titles and has a long ass undefeated streak & YOU WISH has titles to it, as well).

But you are right about this, imo. It should be based off the accomplishments of the account if we're really gonna do it like this. I remember Manhattan was campaigning to have his GC from ShotsFired added to his Manhattan account citing this exact same reason, but he was turned down.

Also, idk how staff is in question as a whole when the majority of staff cannot do anything regarding title changes.
I think it's less about having the power to alter titles, and more about bringing this to the attention of people other than regular users. He can tell us all day about what's fair and what's not, but nothing will happen because we don't have the amount of influence y'all have. An admin is 10x more probable to listen to a mod than a member.

Also, as your job description stands, EtH (as a member) is supposed to voice his concerns about the site if he has any at any point in time to a mod, regardless of the issue in question.
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:48 AM   #5

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
RULE's SToBBaRT & Wargrave accounts & Meta4's multis shouldn't have HoF attached to them, tbh. That's just my honest opinion. Those accounts have nothing to warrant HoF consideration (at least you can say Revan won titles and has a long ass undefeated streak & YOU WISH has titles to it, as well).

But you are right about this, imo. It should be based off the accomplishments of the account if we're really gonna do it like this. I remember Manhattan was campaigning to have his GC from ShotsFired added to his Manhattan account citing this exact same reason, but he was turned down.

Also, idk how staff is in question as a whole when the majority of staff cannot do anything regarding title changes.
I think it's less about having the power to alter titles, and more about bringing this to the attention of people other than regular users. He can tell us all day about what's fair and what's not, but nothing will happen because we don't have the amount of influence y'all have. An admin is 10x more probable to listen to a mod than a member.

Also, as your job description stands, EtH (as a member) is supposed to voice his concerns about the site if he has any at any point in time to a mod, regardless of the issue in question.