View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

RULE's SToBBaRT & Wargrave accounts & Meta4's multis shouldn't have HoF attached to them, tbh. That's just my honest opinion. Those accounts have nothing to warrant HoF consideration (at least you can say Revan won titles and has a long ass undefeated streak & YOU WISH has titles to it, as well).

But you are right about this, imo. It should be based off the accomplishments of the account if we're really gonna do it like this. I remember Manhattan was campaigning to have his GC from ShotsFired added to his Manhattan account citing this exact same reason, but he was turned down.

Also, idk how staff is in question as a whole when the majority of staff cannot do anything regarding title changes.

Last edited by Locchart; 06-28-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:40 AM   #3

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

RULE's SToBBaRT & Wargrave accounts & Meta4's multis shouldn't have HoF attached to them, tbh. That's just my honest opinion. Those accounts have nothing to warrant HoF consideration (at least you can say Revan won titles and has a long ass undefeated streak & YOU WISH has titles to it, as well).

But you are right about this, imo. It should be based off the accomplishments of the account if we're really gonna do it like this. I remember Manhattan was campaigning to have his GC from ShotsFired added to his Manhattan account citing this exact same reason, but he was turned down.

Also, idk how staff is in question as a whole when the majority of staff cannot do anything regarding title changes.

Last edited by Locchart; 06-28-2019 at 10:42 AM.