View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2018, 09:32 PM
KillaIlla
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anybody up for collab????

Weather you got a track you need someone to throw a verse or hook on, you cooking up a mix tape and want to start something fresh or if you can throw down on a verse on one of my projects, then please get at me talented emcees!!! I go by Verbz in the Mix and here are some tracks I recorded if your wondering what we will be sounding like in our duo: www.soundcloud.com/verbzinthamix we can take our time at it or whip up something quick. Shoot me an email: alwayswinningforever137@gmail.com or reply on here. Much love and respect. Oh yeah and if you want me to produce your vocals for our track I can email me the individual mp3s and I will fuck with em
Unread 01-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #1

KillaIlla

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anybody up for collab????

Weather you got a track you need someone to throw a verse or hook on, you cooking up a mix tape and want to start something fresh or if you can throw down on a verse on one of my projects, then please get at me talented emcees!!! I go by Verbz in the Mix and here are some tracks I recorded if your wondering what we will be sounding like in our duo: www.soundcloud.com/verbzinthamix we can take our time at it or whip up something quick. Shoot me an email: alwayswinningforever137@gmail.com or reply on here. Much love and respect. Oh yeah and if you want me to produce your vocals for our track I can email me the individual mp3s and I will fuck with em