View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~A◇D~7 View Post
@Esso Bitch You Know I Wrote You In A PM You Fukin Bottom Feeder!!! Should I Post That Here?? You Inbred Stupid Fuck!! @ILLoKWENT Look At My Battle Wit Kazumi & It Will Make Sense!!! I Should Have My Triple Blues Burning...& There Is A Glitched Ghost Loss....Record Is Now 77-4 Showin 77-5....74 Win Streak...& @Esso You Know Wtf I'm Talkin About Bitch...You Fuked My Shit Up...Maybe I Should Post Tha Link...FAGGOT!! And Quit Talkin Hard Bitchmade Pussy....Like I Said I Already Addressed You Via Pm And You Came Up On Thiz Thread Cryin!!! #KillYourself
Maybe you SHOULD post the link. Because, from my perspective, you're throwing around a lot of accusations, with no proof.
Unread 12-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #24

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~A◇D~7 View Post
@Esso Bitch You Know I Wrote You In A PM You Fukin Bottom Feeder!!! Should I Post That Here?? You Inbred Stupid Fuck!! @ILLoKWENT Look At My Battle Wit Kazumi & It Will Make Sense!!! I Should Have My Triple Blues Burning...& There Is A Glitched Ghost Loss....Record Is Now 77-4 Showin 77-5....74 Win Streak...& @Esso You Know Wtf I'm Talkin About Bitch...You Fuked My Shit Up...Maybe I Should Post Tha Link...FAGGOT!! And Quit Talkin Hard Bitchmade Pussy....Like I Said I Already Addressed You Via Pm And You Came Up On Thiz Thread Cryin!!! #KillYourself
Maybe you SHOULD post the link. Because, from my perspective, you're throwing around a lot of accusations, with no proof.