Unread 11-22-2020, 09:52 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
That's nice.

That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

OK, Karen.

Incorrect.

1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

Exactly. You're a hypocrite.

Where are these battles you claim you have?

..Thats nice...? No idea what this is in reference too, but ok...

For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:52 AM   #42

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
That's nice.

That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

OK, Karen.

Incorrect.

1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

Exactly. You're a hypocrite.

Where are these battles you claim you have?

..Thats nice...? No idea what this is in reference too, but ok...

For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..