View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Tyler_Pheonix
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 8 Lost

Def loving the new rules spesh the link sharing also haha.
Also, Ive been around here since 2006 pretty much an most of those years where steady and truly dedicated. $TC orig member 4 life haha.
Anyways, If anyone has any questions about anything or is interested in learning the best ways to reach out to fellow artists, need writing, mixing, producing, photo editing, tips exc. anything as long as the admins are okay with this feel free to HMU in a pm. Ill always be glad to help. I havent battled in ages lol but im glad to be back and realized that i got plenty of work i need to do myself,
but along the way i hope to meet some new artists again an reach out.
Because of this website alone i have been able to reach out to artists over seas and work with people whom i never would of even meet if it wasnt for LB. This truly is one of the greatest underground music sites ive ever come across. Lets work togehter everyone and bring this Bad Ass Battle/Artist websitte back to life like the ole days and continue to fight to make it a better place for all artists of all levels.
Unread 01-27-2017, 09:27 PM   #42

Tyler_Pheonix
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 31 audio / 3 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Def loving the new rules spesh the link sharing also haha.
Also, Ive been around here since 2006 pretty much an most of those years where steady and truly dedicated. $TC orig member 4 life haha.
Anyways, If anyone has any questions about anything or is interested in learning the best ways to reach out to fellow artists, need writing, mixing, producing, photo editing, tips exc. anything as long as the admins are okay with this feel free to HMU in a pm. Ill always be glad to help. I havent battled in ages lol but im glad to be back and realized that i got plenty of work i need to do myself,
but along the way i hope to meet some new artists again an reach out.
Because of this website alone i have been able to reach out to artists over seas and work with people whom i never would of even meet if it wasnt for LB. This truly is one of the greatest underground music sites ive ever come across. Lets work togehter everyone and bring this Bad Ass Battle/Artist websitte back to life like the ole days and continue to fight to make it a better place for all artists of all levels.
Offline   Reply With Quote