View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2022, 01:08 PM
PimpinCake
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Hi guys my name is TheRocRoach. I started beef with a vet and thought he was a scrub. He ruined my reputation in a thread that got 4K views in 3 weeks. That’s the most attention I ever got. Wow! After deleting all my posts in his thread out of embarrassment I decided Im going to create this one to spark the beef back up. Although I started the beef and he sent me a 16 a day ago. I told him I’m going to take days to respond and I rather talk in the forum about nothing than to battle him bc I’m The Roc Roach also known as letsbeef biggest pussy.

& that’s why I can’t beef with you man. I can really make you hurt yourself. Pimpin stay pimpin tho got you out here writing paragraphs about shit that happen 5 months ago. You my bitch fr I control your actions you gone do wtf I say or get that ass beat im not playing with your hoe ass bitch
Unread 07-12-2022, 01:08 PM   #15

PimpinCake
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 153 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Hi guys my name is TheRocRoach. I started beef with a vet and thought he was a scrub. He ruined my reputation in a thread that got 4K views in 3 weeks. That’s the most attention I ever got. Wow! After deleting all my posts in his thread out of embarrassment I decided Im going to create this one to spark the beef back up. Although I started the beef and he sent me a 16 a day ago. I told him I’m going to take days to respond and I rather talk in the forum about nothing than to battle him bc I’m The Roc Roach also known as letsbeef biggest pussy.

& that’s why I can’t beef with you man. I can really make you hurt yourself. Pimpin stay pimpin tho got you out here writing paragraphs about shit that happen 5 months ago. You my bitch fr I control your actions you gone do wtf I say or get that ass beat im not playing with your hoe ass bitch