View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

First And Foremost...
Why... WHY... WHY???
The Fuck Do You Start Your Fucking Rounds When Nobody Has Calmed Down Yet??
Your Presence Is Already Much Worse Than Andaris But You Top It Off By Dropping Your Verse While Errbody Is Still Talking And By The Time You Drop Your Ending Punch That Most Likely Is Much Better Than Andaris, Nobody Will Have Known How The Fudge You Got There
And What Is It With You Closing Your Eyes? I Know That Is There So You Can Remember Your Ridiculously Structured Rhyming Schemes But How Nobody Has Yet Made Fun Of That Yet Is Beyond Me Cause It Cant Be Easily Ignored.
Scream For Once!! These Faggots React To That. Not Necessarily Saying That Andari Was All About That (He Had Alotta Nice Punches) But Uh... Yeah.. Uh.. Okay
Lets Keep It Short: 1st Round: Real Talk
2nd Round: Andari
3rd Round: Eh Dunno

Best Advice I Can Give You: I Myself Am Able To Drop Ridiculous Rhyming Schemes (Not As Good Punches Tho). Thing Is, Due To My Uh Thick Voice Nobody Can Really Understand It And I Sometimes Seem To Stumble Over My Words As The Words In My Thick Voice Intersect With Each Other (Cant Explain It Better Tbh). So What I/You Should Do Is Use Less Words Per Bar No Matter The Fact That I/You Know That I/You Can Drop Ridiculous Schemes. Swallow Your Pride (Or Whatever It Is Holding You Back), Drop More Umph And Screams, Less Words And Stumbles And You're In For A Winning Streak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #3

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

First And Foremost...
Why... WHY... WHY???
The Fuck Do You Start Your Fucking Rounds When Nobody Has Calmed Down Yet??
Your Presence Is Already Much Worse Than Andaris But You Top It Off By Dropping Your Verse While Errbody Is Still Talking And By The Time You Drop Your Ending Punch That Most Likely Is Much Better Than Andaris, Nobody Will Have Known How The Fudge You Got There
And What Is It With You Closing Your Eyes? I Know That Is There So You Can Remember Your Ridiculously Structured Rhyming Schemes But How Nobody Has Yet Made Fun Of That Yet Is Beyond Me Cause It Cant Be Easily Ignored.
Scream For Once!! These Faggots React To That. Not Necessarily Saying That Andari Was All About That (He Had Alotta Nice Punches) But Uh... Yeah.. Uh.. Okay
Lets Keep It Short: 1st Round: Real Talk
2nd Round: Andari
3rd Round: Eh Dunno

Best Advice I Can Give You: I Myself Am Able To Drop Ridiculous Rhyming Schemes (Not As Good Punches Tho). Thing Is, Due To My Uh Thick Voice Nobody Can Really Understand It And I Sometimes Seem To Stumble Over My Words As The Words In My Thick Voice Intersect With Each Other (Cant Explain It Better Tbh). So What I/You Should Do Is Use Less Words Per Bar No Matter The Fact That I/You Know That I/You Can Drop Ridiculous Schemes. Swallow Your Pride (Or Whatever It Is Holding You Back), Drop More Umph And Screams, Less Words And Stumbles And You're In For A Winning Streak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch