View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:21 PM
Purps Purps is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Premier League Champion
Unified Text Champion
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
And while we talking bout votes , I asked staff not to vote (which they respected ) cos the last few battles I’ve seen at least 1 show up just before the deadline & voted for u every time.
Telling people they can’t vote or blocking them from voting because “they always vote for you” is lame. Does that mean they get to go through all of your battles, see who votes for you every time, and also block them/tell them not to vote?

Nah, I don’t like the precedence that sets, and it’s a shady way to suppress/control the voting.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote:
No but after 4 votes are deleted & a battle is re opened , I kinda don’t trust that. So I ask them not to vote. Both me & my opponents have had people blocked.
So why only block their votes against Phroxen? If they’re so shady to you wouldn’t you have rejected their votes for every round and not just the rounds you felt would be closer/more competitive?
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:21 PM   #10

Purps Purps is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Premier League Champion
Unified Text Champion
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
38 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 77 text
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
And while we talking bout votes , I asked staff not to vote (which they respected ) cos the last few battles I’ve seen at least 1 show up just before the deadline & voted for u every time.
Telling people they can’t vote or blocking them from voting because “they always vote for you” is lame. Does that mean they get to go through all of your battles, see who votes for you every time, and also block them/tell them not to vote?

Nah, I don’t like the precedence that sets, and it’s a shady way to suppress/control the voting.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote:
No but after 4 votes are deleted & a battle is re opened , I kinda don’t trust that. So I ask them not to vote. Both me & my opponents have had people blocked.
So why only block their votes against Phroxen? If they’re so shady to you wouldn’t you have rejected their votes for every round and not just the rounds you felt would be closer/more competitive?