View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Saiyan
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
I bitched to you? I asked you to list all the times the mods are currently being corrupt. You insinuated that I wouldn't speak out if they did. I laughed and told you to look up my history with the mods, telling you that I've had accounts deleted over the shit.

You then said the entire site's out to get you and that you're deleting your account. I asked you to again name any time, other than something from lifetime cheat Bnas' thread, and you refused to answer.
Again, this thread is NOT about Saiyan. It's about a corrupt act from Student involving Bnas.

If you wanna make a thread because you're that bent on making me look bad then go make one.
Unread 11-05-2018, 01:07 PM   #67

Saiyan

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
I bitched to you? I asked you to list all the times the mods are currently being corrupt. You insinuated that I wouldn't speak out if they did. I laughed and told you to look up my history with the mods, telling you that I've had accounts deleted over the shit.

You then said the entire site's out to get you and that you're deleting your account. I asked you to again name any time, other than something from lifetime cheat Bnas' thread, and you refused to answer.
Again, this thread is NOT about Saiyan. It's about a corrupt act from Student involving Bnas.

If you wanna make a thread because you're that bent on making me look bad then go make one.