View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2018, 12:57 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Exactly what I'm talking about. This thread is about a mod being called out for a shady action, yet you're trying to take one post from me and put me on blast. You bitched to me about ME being a "victim" so to speak, and now you're perpetuating the problem I voiced to you. Your whole identity on this site is trolling people. You're pessimistic and pathetic. You literally, physically can't help yourself but always try and hijack threads for negative reasons. Fuck off bruh. This ain't about me!

Back to the point of this thread. Bnas wants answers and all we're doing is discussing the issue. Go do your fuckboy shit elsewhere.
I bitched to you? I asked you to list all the times the mods are currently being corrupt. You insinuated that I wouldn't speak out if they did. I laughed and told you to look up my history with the mods, telling you that I've had accounts deleted over the shit.

You then said the entire site's out to get you and that you're deleting your account. I asked you to again name any time, other than something from lifetime cheat Bnas' thread, and you refused to answer.
Unread 11-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #66

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Exactly what I'm talking about. This thread is about a mod being called out for a shady action, yet you're trying to take one post from me and put me on blast. You bitched to me about ME being a "victim" so to speak, and now you're perpetuating the problem I voiced to you. Your whole identity on this site is trolling people. You're pessimistic and pathetic. You literally, physically can't help yourself but always try and hijack threads for negative reasons. Fuck off bruh. This ain't about me!

Back to the point of this thread. Bnas wants answers and all we're doing is discussing the issue. Go do your fuckboy shit elsewhere.
I bitched to you? I asked you to list all the times the mods are currently being corrupt. You insinuated that I wouldn't speak out if they did. I laughed and told you to look up my history with the mods, telling you that I've had accounts deleted over the shit.

You then said the entire site's out to get you and that you're deleting your account. I asked you to again name any time, other than something from lifetime cheat Bnas' thread, and you refused to answer.