View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2011, 03:06 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation Best Of The Basic Track Promotion *WINNERS*

Quite an impressive competition... First off would like to thank and commend all that participated.. You should all be proud of your work... The decision was not easy but we have come to a unanymous decision on our winners... Our decision was based on the TRACK that was submitted... Quality, content, technique, skill and delivery were all taken into affect... I give you your "Best Of The Basic" Winners!

Big ups to all our other contestants that participated..

Murderous Swag, Tain, ~Slypro~, Dosage, exZACHly, En Sabah Nur, FreezyCT, YoungCatalyst, MASTR, Crack Money, ~LYRIKILL~, wigsplit, Martial, dmullz, Afta_Thought, ::: DANGER:::, Andy Preston

Please allow a little bit of time to get your rewards out as I have to do them individually...And keep your eyes open for new LetsBeef.com Contest and Promotions!

Unread 08-30-2011, 03:06 AM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation Best Of The Basic Track Promotion *WINNERS*

Quite an impressive competition... First off would like to thank and commend all that participated.. You should all be proud of your work... The decision was not easy but we have come to a unanymous decision on our winners... Our decision was based on the TRACK that was submitted... Quality, content, technique, skill and delivery were all taken into affect... I give you your "Best Of The Basic" Winners!

Big ups to all our other contestants that participated..

Murderous Swag, Tain, ~Slypro~, Dosage, exZACHly, En Sabah Nur, FreezyCT, YoungCatalyst, MASTR, Crack Money, ~LYRIKILL~, wigsplit, Martial, dmullz, Afta_Thought, ::: DANGER:::, Andy Preston

Please allow a little bit of time to get your rewards out as I have to do them individually...And keep your eyes open for new LetsBeef.com Contest and Promotions!