View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2017, 10:23 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
This is the first good response I've had in this thread. I wish we could have conversations like this as oppose to all the Alex Jones-style conspiracy type shit.

I haven't heard of a protest in which the purpose was to block white people going to university? Can you source that, this is the first I've heard of it so would need to know more before I can comment.

You make a good point regarding affirmative action but I think it's a little surface level. If we set our first criteria for selection as low income and have 500 applicants and 100 spaces now we have to narrow that down again (lets assume they all have the same mark). If our hypothetical university is majority white male then it might make sense to give a higher volume of those 100 spaces to women or people of different races. Again, allowing these people to have an opportunity to better themselves and their families that they wouldn't of got otherwise.
Tbh, from jump you were calling people fascists and other names, implyied non pc people were racist and used ad hominems every chance you got.

You never argued anything of substance.

1) If you believe that Trump and other people should be stopped from saying the stuff they do cuz it could lead to violence, homophobia and misogyny and believe it needs to be curtailed then you also want to go after rappers and curtail their freedom of speech too.

2) Your smug attitude, the fact you started every example you gave with shit like "if you think Mexicans are all rapists" shows you feel you have moral superiority in this discussion. Almost like you think you're arguing against actual nazis.

3) The application of pc when enforced by soecity hinders ones ability to express them self without feeling attacked. Because the PC crowd constantly accuses, ridicules and forces their opinions on you with the implication you are morally inferior if you disagree.

It's funny how you can toss around insults and never provide an ounce of proof or even disprove one thing then again insultingly say "Alex Jones conspiracy posts". You're really an asshole and you insult people then want to be treated differently than you act. You've non stoped used ad hominems and insults. You are just PC so instead of saying how you feel you bust out with sideways comments out your neck.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

And point out my Tinfoil hat comment? I'm very educated and many in academia agree with my stance on pc. Sorry, it differs from your point view. I know the communist who schooled you taught you to call your opposition racists, fascists and crazy but ain't gonna work this time.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 03-30-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Unread 03-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #78

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
This is the first good response I've had in this thread. I wish we could have conversations like this as oppose to all the Alex Jones-style conspiracy type shit.

I haven't heard of a protest in which the purpose was to block white people going to university? Can you source that, this is the first I've heard of it so would need to know more before I can comment.

You make a good point regarding affirmative action but I think it's a little surface level. If we set our first criteria for selection as low income and have 500 applicants and 100 spaces now we have to narrow that down again (lets assume they all have the same mark). If our hypothetical university is majority white male then it might make sense to give a higher volume of those 100 spaces to women or people of different races. Again, allowing these people to have an opportunity to better themselves and their families that they wouldn't of got otherwise.
Tbh, from jump you were calling people fascists and other names, implyied non pc people were racist and used ad hominems every chance you got.

You never argued anything of substance.

1) If you believe that Trump and other people should be stopped from saying the stuff they do cuz it could lead to violence, homophobia and misogyny and believe it needs to be curtailed then you also want to go after rappers and curtail their freedom of speech too.

2) Your smug attitude, the fact you started every example you gave with shit like "if you think Mexicans are all rapists" shows you feel you have moral superiority in this discussion. Almost like you think you're arguing against actual nazis.

3) The application of pc when enforced by soecity hinders ones ability to express them self without feeling attacked. Because the PC crowd constantly accuses, ridicules and forces their opinions on you with the implication you are morally inferior if you disagree.

It's funny how you can toss around insults and never provide an ounce of proof or even disprove one thing then again insultingly say "Alex Jones conspiracy posts". You're really an asshole and you insult people then want to be treated differently than you act. You've non stoped used ad hominems and insults. You are just PC so instead of saying how you feel you bust out with sideways comments out your neck.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

And point out my Tinfoil hat comment? I'm very educated and many in academia agree with my stance on pc. Sorry, it differs from your point view. I know the communist who schooled you taught you to call your opposition racists, fascists and crazy but ain't gonna work this time.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 03-30-2017 at 10:15 AM.