View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
ILLoKWENT did more than win LBT. Lol. He won the Concept and another orange tourney, I believe. Anyways, I am not in any way shape or form saying any new ideas or features to be cancelled. I'm simply arguing for a more nuanced way of comparing guys from different eras. If you love this list and are satisfied with the results, then that's good. More power to you and props to Lil Talent for taking the time to share his perspective.
It’s all about preferences so no ones wrong here tbh. Good to see your view on it.
Unread 07-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #12

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
ILLoKWENT did more than win LBT. Lol. He won the Concept and another orange tourney, I believe. Anyways, I am not in any way shape or form saying any new ideas or features to be cancelled. I'm simply arguing for a more nuanced way of comparing guys from different eras. If you love this list and are satisfied with the results, then that's good. More power to you and props to Lil Talent for taking the time to share his perspective.
It’s all about preferences so no ones wrong here tbh. Good to see your view on it.