View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Congrats to Boro, few people go on to win GCs long after being inducted into the HOF and I think this is a true testament to your ability to adapt and spit among the best of any time period! I never really paid any attention to the audio side of the site, but listening to your verses is what has started me getting into audio battles so I have so much respect for you and you thoroughly deserve this.

Also massive props to Lock, I think that anyone who claims you're just a textcee [is delusional and] needs to look at the fact that you beat one audio HOFer on your way to this final and went toe-to-toe with another.
Unread 07-07-2019, 01:38 AM   #10

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Congrats to Boro, few people go on to win GCs long after being inducted into the HOF and I think this is a true testament to your ability to adapt and spit among the best of any time period! I never really paid any attention to the audio side of the site, but listening to your verses is what has started me getting into audio battles so I have so much respect for you and you thoroughly deserve this.

Also massive props to Lock, I think that anyone who claims you're just a textcee [is delusional and] needs to look at the fact that you beat one audio HOFer on your way to this final and went toe-to-toe with another.