View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2017, 01:56 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
As great as this is to hear, I'm curious as to why X isn't keeping us abreast of the progress. Perhaps he thinks we won't believe it after all the false promises we've had in the past.
The new site is being worked on, it's a lot of work and I'm doing it part-time.

I do plan to give more frequent updates once the new site is in a state that we can open it up for feedback. The goal is to have it launched as a beta version, with the same data LB is currently using, so people will be able to use the current site and new site while in beta. During beta, we'll be collecting feedback (with a proper feedback system) and using it to get the site to a full launch.

What @NOBLE said is true.

As for the issues reported earlier in this thread and any other issues, please email support@<u><a href="https://www.lets...EF</a></u>.com and I'll take a look at them.
Unread 07-21-2017, 01:56 AM   #8

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
As great as this is to hear, I'm curious as to why X isn't keeping us abreast of the progress. Perhaps he thinks we won't believe it after all the false promises we've had in the past.
The new site is being worked on, it's a lot of work and I'm doing it part-time.

I do plan to give more frequent updates once the new site is in a state that we can open it up for feedback. The goal is to have it launched as a beta version, with the same data LB is currently using, so people will be able to use the current site and new site while in beta. During beta, we'll be collecting feedback (with a proper feedback system) and using it to get the site to a full launch.

What @NOBLE said is true.

As for the issues reported earlier in this thread and any other issues, please email support@<u><a href="https://www.lets...EF</a></u>.com and I'll take a look at them.
Offline   Reply With Quote