Thread: Site progress??
View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2017, 12:21 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yup. Remember the activity when X was here. He was listening to members, making great changes, and activity was climbing. He ghosted and members followed suit.

I guarantee x isn't even in much contact with staff. If he was then crew mates would be able to see comments on battles. That's an easy and obvious fix. And if he's not around for the quick fixes, you can be damn sure that mobile isn't happening anytime soon. Honestly X needs to higher another coder or sell the site to someone who gives a shit.

If that doesnt happen then it's only a matter of time before another site pops up or people start flocking to battleapp or something. I know we have already lost a few members to that app.

#sad
Unread 07-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #2

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yup. Remember the activity when X was here. He was listening to members, making great changes, and activity was climbing. He ghosted and members followed suit.

I guarantee x isn't even in much contact with staff. If he was then crew mates would be able to see comments on battles. That's an easy and obvious fix. And if he's not around for the quick fixes, you can be damn sure that mobile isn't happening anytime soon. Honestly X needs to higher another coder or sell the site to someone who gives a shit.

If that doesnt happen then it's only a matter of time before another site pops up or people start flocking to battleapp or something. I know we have already lost a few members to that app.

#sad