View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Prediction: Spring Throw Down

Who will be this years STD Champion?

Eth vs. MCRattle

The Not-quite HOFer seeks his first permanent title with a first round clash against little-known MCRattle. Probably a snoozer but ..

Eth 100-0

2Fuel Vs Subreal

With Subreals recent success against Nicholas, possibly causing him to delete his account, I wouldnt be surprised if Fuel followed suit after this one.

60-40 Subreal

GOOD GRIEF Vs Rowdy Punk

Possible BOTR. GG is hungry and wants his first title, while the track HOFer is coming off a huge victory over ALL-BORO in the audio side. If Punk can translate that success over to text it could cause a lot of Grief.

Punk 55-45

Rain Matrix vs Student

Recently a ruaty Rain has decided to blow the dust off his keyboard and start battling again. While Student (who has a female emcee)is coming off a roller coaster showing in the one bar with a huge victory over BrickRepper followed by a depressing loss against Warsand.

Student 65-35

MacArthur vs Squammy

Is Shodan a heavyweight? Ask Macarthur.
Mac almost won his first tourney he entered in. I can see Mac going deep in this tourney if he can keep it consistent (and less predictable)

MacArthur 100-0

Kiwi Peewee vs The Saxxx Baba

Fresh off that Rookie Tournament win, kiwi prob the favorite going in. But betting on an upset here #riseagainstthemods
Baba 55-45

Brayne Ded vs Brickrepper.

Bricks poor wp cost him in the 1 bar. Gotta fix that to go on a deep run.

Brick 100-0

Esso vs DizzRespekt

This is Essos' tourney to lose. I'd say round 1 is just an appetizer in preperation of a feast. No dizzrespekt.

Esso 100-0

Ill be back for round 2 and voting on ALL battles.
Nows your chance to block me.

Last edited by Celsius; 04-14-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Unread 04-14-2020, 04:48 PM   #1

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Prediction: Spring Throw Down

Who will be this years STD Champion?

Eth vs. MCRattle

The Not-quite HOFer seeks his first permanent title with a first round clash against little-known MCRattle. Probably a snoozer but ..

Eth 100-0

2Fuel Vs Subreal

With Subreals recent success against Nicholas, possibly causing him to delete his account, I wouldnt be surprised if Fuel followed suit after this one.

60-40 Subreal

GOOD GRIEF Vs Rowdy Punk

Possible BOTR. GG is hungry and wants his first title, while the track HOFer is coming off a huge victory over ALL-BORO in the audio side. If Punk can translate that success over to text it could cause a lot of Grief.

Punk 55-45

Rain Matrix vs Student

Recently a ruaty Rain has decided to blow the dust off his keyboard and start battling again. While Student (who has a female emcee)is coming off a roller coaster showing in the one bar with a huge victory over BrickRepper followed by a depressing loss against Warsand.

Student 65-35

MacArthur vs Squammy

Is Shodan a heavyweight? Ask Macarthur.
Mac almost won his first tourney he entered in. I can see Mac going deep in this tourney if he can keep it consistent (and less predictable)

MacArthur 100-0

Kiwi Peewee vs The Saxxx Baba

Fresh off that Rookie Tournament win, kiwi prob the favorite going in. But betting on an upset here #riseagainstthemods
Baba 55-45

Brayne Ded vs Brickrepper.

Bricks poor wp cost him in the 1 bar. Gotta fix that to go on a deep run.

Brick 100-0

Esso vs DizzRespekt

This is Essos' tourney to lose. I'd say round 1 is just an appetizer in preperation of a feast. No dizzrespekt.

Esso 100-0

Ill be back for round 2 and voting on ALL battles.
Nows your chance to block me.

Last edited by Celsius; 04-14-2020 at 04:50 PM.