View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2019, 07:08 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional View Post
I was having a talk with an admin yesterday and he's informed me that they enlisted the help of a web design firm to make the new site and they have a deadline of august to get it done. ill let yall know any other updates i get. ask me questions about it if yall want and ill relay them
Damn, went from "definitely out in 2018, absolutely, don't worry" to August 2019 real quick.

I legit can't believe you guys are STILL believing in V4. It's actually pretty incredible. After legitimately TWELVE years of this same promise, you guys are clutching onto it as tight as you can.

Last time X promised V4 he tried to close the site down 2 years later.
Unread 02-06-2019, 07:08 AM   #27

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunctional View Post
I was having a talk with an admin yesterday and he's informed me that they enlisted the help of a web design firm to make the new site and they have a deadline of august to get it done. ill let yall know any other updates i get. ask me questions about it if yall want and ill relay them
Damn, went from "definitely out in 2018, absolutely, don't worry" to August 2019 real quick.

I legit can't believe you guys are STILL believing in V4. It's actually pretty incredible. After legitimately TWELVE years of this same promise, you guys are clutching onto it as tight as you can.

Last time X promised V4 he tried to close the site down 2 years later.