View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2019, 01:36 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I noticed my vote was deleted on a recent battle. No big deal to me; it didn't affect the outcome. A Mod deleted it so I'm not going to question it much. Right now, though, all I can think is, "What's the point of voting?" What if my vote had decided the battle and deleting it because one emcee feels some type of way changed the outcome? Why should I waste my time voting- if the person I didn't vote for is having it deleted?

Anyways, I guess this new announcement addresses that with stricter guidelines for vote deletion. However, if my vote is getting deleted upon request; I think some of these other, mysteriously-just-joined-the-site-a-day-ago votes need to be looked at under more scrutiny.

I'm jus' Saiyan.
Unread 12-17-2019, 01:36 PM   #6

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I noticed my vote was deleted on a recent battle. No big deal to me; it didn't affect the outcome. A Mod deleted it so I'm not going to question it much. Right now, though, all I can think is, "What's the point of voting?" What if my vote had decided the battle and deleting it because one emcee feels some type of way changed the outcome? Why should I waste my time voting- if the person I didn't vote for is having it deleted?

Anyways, I guess this new announcement addresses that with stricter guidelines for vote deletion. However, if my vote is getting deleted upon request; I think some of these other, mysteriously-just-joined-the-site-a-day-ago votes need to be looked at under more scrutiny.

I'm jus' Saiyan.