View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2014, 03:57 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

people are getting you worked up because you're letting it happen..no one (should be) saying your song wasn't good, its better than 90% of what the site is capable of doing..and no offense to superguy, but this was always about who would put out the better song, you or punk..and in this specific occasion, punk did

my question is, if you know punk can't drop a diss track (which i haven't heard him do), why don't you force his hand? put out another diss and leave the ball in his court..if he dodges it, you know the deal
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 06-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #93

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

people are getting you worked up because you're letting it happen..no one (should be) saying your song wasn't good, its better than 90% of what the site is capable of doing..and no offense to superguy, but this was always about who would put out the better song, you or punk..and in this specific occasion, punk did

my question is, if you know punk can't drop a diss track (which i haven't heard him do), why don't you force his hand? put out another diss and leave the ball in his court..if he dodges it, you know the deal
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct