Thread: Why.....
View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2020, 01:42 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have suggested for awhile that there needs to be a consequence. not like, hey, you're not allowed to delete, but more like, ok so you deleted, therefore, you can't just come back tomorrow and make your new account and act like nothing happened.

i think if you should decide to delete, you get an ip ban for a certain amount of time. the consequence will make people think twice before deleting.

i'm aiming this mostly at people who delete in protest or over a loss. i mean, if someone just in general wants to be deleted for any reason i get that. people like nocky who didn't want his kids to ever find his shit per chance.
Unread 02-13-2020, 01:42 PM   #20

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have suggested for awhile that there needs to be a consequence. not like, hey, you're not allowed to delete, but more like, ok so you deleted, therefore, you can't just come back tomorrow and make your new account and act like nothing happened.

i think if you should decide to delete, you get an ip ban for a certain amount of time. the consequence will make people think twice before deleting.

i'm aiming this mostly at people who delete in protest or over a loss. i mean, if someone just in general wants to be deleted for any reason i get that. people like nocky who didn't want his kids to ever find his shit per chance.