View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There are many reasons why audio has died out .. I remember when audio was always popping but this was a long time ago .. Around when there were 3 sites to battle rap on Gold Mic, sixshot, and LB

The recorder needs an overhaul and needs to become user friendly compatible with all computer systems. Also I think a function that could spark an audio comeback is making the recording of battles MOBILE. Since we always have our cell phones or iPads etc being able to record a battle mobile would be ideal - for those who have iOS systems being able to use a system like soundcloud to upload would help as well

The audio cypher section hasn't worked in at least 4 years to my knowledge perhaps longer and video battle section is dead to the world - do anyone remember LB's video battles lmao

Chat room crashes so it really goes to show that in the end LB needs an overhaul
Unread 12-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #10

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There are many reasons why audio has died out .. I remember when audio was always popping but this was a long time ago .. Around when there were 3 sites to battle rap on Gold Mic, sixshot, and LB

The recorder needs an overhaul and needs to become user friendly compatible with all computer systems. Also I think a function that could spark an audio comeback is making the recording of battles MOBILE. Since we always have our cell phones or iPads etc being able to record a battle mobile would be ideal - for those who have iOS systems being able to use a system like soundcloud to upload would help as well

The audio cypher section hasn't worked in at least 4 years to my knowledge perhaps longer and video battle section is dead to the world - do anyone remember LB's video battles lmao

Chat room crashes so it really goes to show that in the end LB needs an overhaul