View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
INTERESTING FAM, OK, SO IF SOMEONE WAS HORRIBLY SOUNDING, NO MATTER IF THEY DROPPED ONE OF THA BEST PUNCHLINES YOU'VE EVER HEARD, YOU WOULD STILL VOTE FOR AN OPPONANT WITH BETTER FLOW EVEN IF IT WAS THA WEAKEST MATERIAL YOU'VE EVER HEARD? JUS TRYIN TO UNDERSTAND WHATS IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY VOTE.
Bars are always gonna outweigh delivery, to me. You could have some subpar delivery, but if your bars are fuego, I'm gonna vote for it over amazing delivery when the person isn't saying anything of merit. Just kinda the way it is, imo.

Last edited by Locchart; 06-02-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Unread 06-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #4

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
INTERESTING FAM, OK, SO IF SOMEONE WAS HORRIBLY SOUNDING, NO MATTER IF THEY DROPPED ONE OF THA BEST PUNCHLINES YOU'VE EVER HEARD, YOU WOULD STILL VOTE FOR AN OPPONANT WITH BETTER FLOW EVEN IF IT WAS THA WEAKEST MATERIAL YOU'VE EVER HEARD? JUS TRYIN TO UNDERSTAND WHATS IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY VOTE.
Bars are always gonna outweigh delivery, to me. You could have some subpar delivery, but if your bars are fuego, I'm gonna vote for it over amazing delivery when the person isn't saying anything of merit. Just kinda the way it is, imo.

Last edited by Locchart; 06-02-2019 at 05:08 PM.