View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech View Post
I have seen him flip other dudes bars, “borrow and elaborate on a concept” and recycle on a few occasions but not bite. I’m gonna take a page from Bleus book and say this though, I wouldn’t completely put it past him cuz he’s a top tier sleaze ball for sure. Anyone who’s been here long enough and payed attention would see he walks the thin line with sportsmanship.
Look at that, @Bnas. Dude can't stand me and says I didn't bite (Even though he probably shouldn't try to throw stones from a glass house about being a sleaze ball and "sportsmanship"). That's another thread for another day, though.
Unread 04-08-2019, 07:11 PM   #62

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech View Post
I have seen him flip other dudes bars, “borrow and elaborate on a concept” and recycle on a few occasions but not bite. I’m gonna take a page from Bleus book and say this though, I wouldn’t completely put it past him cuz he’s a top tier sleaze ball for sure. Anyone who’s been here long enough and payed attention would see he walks the thin line with sportsmanship.
Look at that, @Bnas. Dude can't stand me and says I didn't bite (Even though he probably shouldn't try to throw stones from a glass house about being a sleaze ball and "sportsmanship"). That's another thread for another day, though.