View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2018, 04:14 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
@Bnas

First of all let me apologize to for not hitting you up that I re-opened his battle vs. Gittom, I should've and I take full blame for that.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that there's no conspiracy, this is the first time I've logged in since Friday so no, I haven't been reading this thread and I haven't been ducking your PM's. I'm sure NOBLE could pull up records of activity to prove so.

This was simply of case of seeing injustice and wanting a second opinion or two, Gittom had reported the battle and when I pulled it up I saw that the only reason you won was because of Godly pen's non-expo vote so I re-opened the battle and promoted it to anyone who was online / in the chatbox. You implied I spoke to Gittom but I simply posted the link in the battle a minute or two after he did.
See Bnas? Dumb fuck

Unread 11-05-2018, 04:14 PM   #74

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
@Bnas

First of all let me apologize to for not hitting you up that I re-opened his battle vs. Gittom, I should've and I take full blame for that.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that there's no conspiracy, this is the first time I've logged in since Friday so no, I haven't been reading this thread and I haven't been ducking your PM's. I'm sure NOBLE could pull up records of activity to prove so.

This was simply of case of seeing injustice and wanting a second opinion or two, Gittom had reported the battle and when I pulled it up I saw that the only reason you won was because of Godly pen's non-expo vote so I re-opened the battle and promoted it to anyone who was online / in the chatbox. You implied I spoke to Gittom but I simply posted the link in the battle a minute or two after he did.
See Bnas? Dumb fuck