View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
Final Word was considered but I actually reckon Final was mostly known in text. He picked up a handful of wins here and there but wouldn't have been seen like Ambitious or IAmFlow. Definitely could be a shout to go in there though. Maybe around the me, HVK and Nick level potentially.

I don't reckon Nat would be above anyone in that list. Nat was a really really good prospect for about a year then sort of just faded away after it.
I think that's bonkers. Final excelled in audio and was nowhere near as prolific as a textcee. He wouldn't make my list for text.

On a different note, I think it would be fun to create an alternative list which disregards legacy entirely and ranks people solely on skill. I can't be bothered to do it but maybe one of you will.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:13 PM   #84

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
Final Word was considered but I actually reckon Final was mostly known in text. He picked up a handful of wins here and there but wouldn't have been seen like Ambitious or IAmFlow. Definitely could be a shout to go in there though. Maybe around the me, HVK and Nick level potentially.

I don't reckon Nat would be above anyone in that list. Nat was a really really good prospect for about a year then sort of just faded away after it.
I think that's bonkers. Final excelled in audio and was nowhere near as prolific as a textcee. He wouldn't make my list for text.

On a different note, I think it would be fun to create an alternative list which disregards legacy entirely and ranks people solely on skill. I can't be bothered to do it but maybe one of you will.