View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2020, 09:00 AM
I said Yo
Banned
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I would listen to Manhattan, he is a personal trainer and knows his stuff

If youre completely new to the gym, focus on 5 main lifts i.e. Squats, Deadlifts, Incline Bench Press, Rows (Not Grizz's boyfriend) and farmers walk. You dont need anything else especially direct arm work.. your arms will get trained through those movements.

Full body training 3-4 times a week instead of individual body part split is better according to my personal experience.

Eat in a 200 caloric surplus in regards to your TDEE (Calculate it here https://tdeecalculator.net)
^use myfitnesspal to track calories

For preworkout use coffee and citruline malate.. you dont need anything else especially the pre-mixed preworkout drinks you get at supplement stores. Citruline malate will you give an amazing pump while caffeine from coffee will give you the mental alertness.

but seriously though dont train one muscle a day... you are a natural lifter (Asssuming youre not on Overeem's horse meat or jon jones dick pills) and for a natural lifter, a muscle needs to be stimulated more than once a week for efficient growth

5x5, 4x8 and 5x6 are all good setxrep ranges.. just lift heavy on compound lifts instead of doing sissy ass bicep curls and pushdowns.

Last edited by I said Yo; 02-13-2020 at 09:04 AM.
Unread 02-13-2020, 09:00 AM   #50

I said Yo
Banned

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I would listen to Manhattan, he is a personal trainer and knows his stuff

If youre completely new to the gym, focus on 5 main lifts i.e. Squats, Deadlifts, Incline Bench Press, Rows (Not Grizz's boyfriend) and farmers walk. You dont need anything else especially direct arm work.. your arms will get trained through those movements.

Full body training 3-4 times a week instead of individual body part split is better according to my personal experience.

Eat in a 200 caloric surplus in regards to your TDEE (Calculate it here https://tdeecalculator.net)
^use myfitnesspal to track calories

For preworkout use coffee and citruline malate.. you dont need anything else especially the pre-mixed preworkout drinks you get at supplement stores. Citruline malate will you give an amazing pump while caffeine from coffee will give you the mental alertness.

but seriously though dont train one muscle a day... you are a natural lifter (Asssuming youre not on Overeem's horse meat or jon jones dick pills) and for a natural lifter, a muscle needs to be stimulated more than once a week for efficient growth

5x5, 4x8 and 5x6 are all good setxrep ranges.. just lift heavy on compound lifts instead of doing sissy ass bicep curls and pushdowns.

Last edited by I said Yo; 02-13-2020 at 09:04 AM.