View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

@Interp Ok You're very hype right now lol. Ima need you to breathe into a paper bag or somethin. Cuz it aint hardly that serious. Once you do that lets play swear to God. Ready?

Swear to God that you'tr not switchin it up right now. bc last week when me n tana was goin at it in her thread n she came at me with the same "you dont make tracks, audio battle etc" angle u using now..that when I replied to her making fun of her as a artist track maker w/e u wanna call it(basically same thing u are n that im doing to you here) despite me not being an artist myself you're exact words were "Will somebody please hand this man the deed to tana's life? GodDamnedOwned?" But now u using the same jokes as her? Make up ya mind nigga lol

Next..Swear to God that in that exact same thread i didnt make it clear I have no desire to be an artist or live battler n that im just on lb on some chill shit.

Sooo with that said Swear to God that u aint tryna act different now that my jokes are aimed at you.

Next Ima did for you to Swear to God you can read. because in my last comment I CLEARLY stated my original one was primarily aimed at the active BATTLERS. So if you consider yourself a track maker why did u even reply to it to begin with?

Lastly, Swear to God that you're not getting wayyyyyyyyy off topic. like u just said "dont you ever fucking think anyone should ever consider you a moral compass or an example of what we should expect from rap...." so if im not who the artists look up to on here or the determining factor in lb living or dying then why are you using it as a rebuttal in an argument about lb dying? STOP SIDETRACKING! lol

I swear to God you're retarded as hell.
Unread 02-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #101

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

@Interp Ok You're very hype right now lol. Ima need you to breathe into a paper bag or somethin. Cuz it aint hardly that serious. Once you do that lets play swear to God. Ready?

Swear to God that you'tr not switchin it up right now. bc last week when me n tana was goin at it in her thread n she came at me with the same "you dont make tracks, audio battle etc" angle u using now..that when I replied to her making fun of her as a artist track maker w/e u wanna call it(basically same thing u are n that im doing to you here) despite me not being an artist myself you're exact words were "Will somebody please hand this man the deed to tana's life? GodDamnedOwned?" But now u using the same jokes as her? Make up ya mind nigga lol

Next..Swear to God that in that exact same thread i didnt make it clear I have no desire to be an artist or live battler n that im just on lb on some chill shit.

Sooo with that said Swear to God that u aint tryna act different now that my jokes are aimed at you.

Next Ima did for you to Swear to God you can read. because in my last comment I CLEARLY stated my original one was primarily aimed at the active BATTLERS. So if you consider yourself a track maker why did u even reply to it to begin with?

Lastly, Swear to God that you're not getting wayyyyyyyyy off topic. like u just said "dont you ever fucking think anyone should ever consider you a moral compass or an example of what we should expect from rap...." so if im not who the artists look up to on here or the determining factor in lb living or dying then why are you using it as a rebuttal in an argument about lb dying? STOP SIDETRACKING! lol

I swear to God you're retarded as hell.