View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Bosses
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCK View Post
I fail to see what the actual argument in this thread is. You didn't fill your box up with enough content. Simple as that. Don't come on here saying we judge how your verse looks based on your slashes, quotations, and stuff like that. That's not what we mean. Take tips from people who fill their boxes with actual content instead of making a ridiculous thread like this saying we're idiots and don't know what we're talking about. The style here is also different from the style of the other link you provided for us, so that makes it, you guessed it, irrelevant.

Rant over.
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Yeah, but if you put all his work together rather than the gaps beside each line, it wouldn't fill the box. Maybe 3/4th would be filled. He's just crying cause he caught an L.
lol I had a lost before and didnt complain as the votes were not bullshit

another thing about this site kids thing they know everything lol

Last edited by Bosses; 08-12-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #6

Bosses
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.28/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 53 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCK View Post
I fail to see what the actual argument in this thread is. You didn't fill your box up with enough content. Simple as that. Don't come on here saying we judge how your verse looks based on your slashes, quotations, and stuff like that. That's not what we mean. Take tips from people who fill their boxes with actual content instead of making a ridiculous thread like this saying we're idiots and don't know what we're talking about. The style here is also different from the style of the other link you provided for us, so that makes it, you guessed it, irrelevant.

Rant over.
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Yeah, but if you put all his work together rather than the gaps beside each line, it wouldn't fill the box. Maybe 3/4th would be filled. He's just crying cause he caught an L.
lol I had a lost before and didnt complain as the votes were not bullshit

another thing about this site kids thing they know everything lol

Last edited by Bosses; 08-12-2014 at 08:14 PM.