Thread: Bnas
View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2020, 02:15 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post
Oh shit where tf do I start with this MF. So to preface this, I blocked Bnas a couple days ago cause he screwed me over twice, while leaving votes that just so happened to be a tiny bit over 100 characters while not referencing anything in the battle itself. Then this MF says word for word

You blocking dudes on a worldwide rap website? LMAO, you a real man, naw.. yous a mans man.. your my fucking hero dude. Blocking for no reason that's a bitch move

- Bnas 2020

Like Nigga you just called me your hero. I check my chat today, and find this beautifully constructed poem crafted so delicately just for me

“ Fucking bitch ass faggot ass chode stroking mother fucker”

If y’all want pictures DM me your IG and I’ll send it...

And as for @Bnas ? I beat you once and I’ll beat the fuck out of you again. I beat you when I was 1 and a half months on this site, used basic schemes, and had bad wordplay. So ima send you 8, and it’s prolly gonna be the biggest waste of time cause I know your such a faggot that you won’t accept a battle you know you can’t win.

And this is the nigga saying @Rieper is the most overrated battler on the site. @Bnas literally crying for me to unblock him then sending me a love letter, and acting like Osama Bin Laden’s 7th wife afterwards.
I swear to fucking God he never listens to the battles when he votes. Like on one of my battles where one of my opponents didn't say anything he just said that we both did good on it.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 03-26-2020, 02:15 AM   #4

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realnezz View Post
Oh shit where tf do I start with this MF. So to preface this, I blocked Bnas a couple days ago cause he screwed me over twice, while leaving votes that just so happened to be a tiny bit over 100 characters while not referencing anything in the battle itself. Then this MF says word for word

You blocking dudes on a worldwide rap website? LMAO, you a real man, naw.. yous a mans man.. your my fucking hero dude. Blocking for no reason that's a bitch move

- Bnas 2020

Like Nigga you just called me your hero. I check my chat today, and find this beautifully constructed poem crafted so delicately just for me

“ Fucking bitch ass faggot ass chode stroking mother fucker”

If y’all want pictures DM me your IG and I’ll send it...

And as for @Bnas ? I beat you once and I’ll beat the fuck out of you again. I beat you when I was 1 and a half months on this site, used basic schemes, and had bad wordplay. So ima send you 8, and it’s prolly gonna be the biggest waste of time cause I know your such a faggot that you won’t accept a battle you know you can’t win.

And this is the nigga saying @Rieper is the most overrated battler on the site. @Bnas literally crying for me to unblock him then sending me a love letter, and acting like Osama Bin Laden’s 7th wife afterwards.
I swear to fucking God he never listens to the battles when he votes. Like on one of my battles where one of my opponents didn't say anything he just said that we both did good on it.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money