View Single Post
Unread 02-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Catharsis
Basic Member
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
212 Won / 61 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Ŧ View Post
@Catharsis I appreciate the honest vote, ive always respected you, However consider these two points. 1. It was stated as Mortal KOMBAT in the inital thread setting up this battle. 2. Rigga has admitted intentionally changing his style based on Verity's spelling error. And i stated this AFTER Rigga posted his verse, It should never have gotten to the point of voting. It should have been scrapped then and there. But i agree with every vote you made on every category. Now isnt that odd considering you voted me a loss? Hmm.. "Maybe Double isnt a sore looser"

I never saw the original thread or title...but I believe you.

Either way, with a few more aspects worked into your verse I don't think it would have mattered. Next time, which I hope there will be.... take this one to heart and go out of your way to kill it in every category. That's how I'd look at it yo'.

be easy.

#Poets

“Do not confuse peace of mind with spaced-out insensitivity. A truly peaceful mind is very sensitive, very aware.” - Tenzin Gyatso His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama

"Life is a series of serious choices, theories formed through experience never mysterious forces." -Stic Man (Dead Prez)

"The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are Omnipotent.” -Joe Strummer
Unread 02-29-2012, 02:33 AM   #19

Catharsis
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
212 Won / 61 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Ŧ View Post
@Catharsis I appreciate the honest vote, ive always respected you, However consider these two points. 1. It was stated as Mortal KOMBAT in the inital thread setting up this battle. 2. Rigga has admitted intentionally changing his style based on Verity's spelling error. And i stated this AFTER Rigga posted his verse, It should never have gotten to the point of voting. It should have been scrapped then and there. But i agree with every vote you made on every category. Now isnt that odd considering you voted me a loss? Hmm.. "Maybe Double isnt a sore looser"

I never saw the original thread or title...but I believe you.

Either way, with a few more aspects worked into your verse I don't think it would have mattered. Next time, which I hope there will be.... take this one to heart and go out of your way to kill it in every category. That's how I'd look at it yo'.

be easy.

#Poets

“Do not confuse peace of mind with spaced-out insensitivity. A truly peaceful mind is very sensitive, very aware.” - Tenzin Gyatso His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama

"Life is a series of serious choices, theories formed through experience never mysterious forces." -Stic Man (Dead Prez)

"The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are Omnipotent.” -Joe Strummer