View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2020, 12:09 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The sites like “Mother” of god! we don’t think HE CAN MANAGE” already started to abuse, Hell I’d rather see RICAN BANNIN; when We was screaming “Mod Rai!” Would you believe that we was SPEAKING SPANISH?! (Madre)

People claim my wording was bad here

But every single LB battler uses the (you couldn't blab blah blah if bblah blah blah) or (if he blah blah blah than it's the wackest of/gayest of/weakest of) formats in every verse.

Legit all read the same. But if someone tries a different style of punching or write THEIR way, the wording Is bad lol

Ya ok LB. Have fun with your he couldn't be level headed with a ruler on his dome bars.
Unread 01-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #27

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The sites like “Mother” of god! we don’t think HE CAN MANAGE” already started to abuse, Hell I’d rather see RICAN BANNIN; when We was screaming “Mod Rai!” Would you believe that we was SPEAKING SPANISH?! (Madre)

People claim my wording was bad here

But every single LB battler uses the (you couldn't blab blah blah if bblah blah blah) or (if he blah blah blah than it's the wackest of/gayest of/weakest of) formats in every verse.

Legit all read the same. But if someone tries a different style of punching or write THEIR way, the wording Is bad lol

Ya ok LB. Have fun with your he couldn't be level headed with a ruler on his dome bars.