View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:18 PM
J Shady
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

I’m just gunna have to go with no because like Tyrant said people are constantly blocking over petty shitty and I myself have battled people who have so many people hate blocked that the battle took forever to close. So with that being said it would be almost impossible to get credits back if the people battling have you blocked. If you can’t hate vote you shouldn’t be aloud to hate block either. Blocking on IM is one thing but blocking from voting just because it wasn’t for you ruins voting. Mods should look into being the ones who block. If you can’t prove it was a hate vote or a consistency of shitty votes and no improvement you shouldn’t be aloud to block. I don’t even battle anymore cause usually the other person has too many people blocked so it’s a waste.
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #6

J Shady
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I’m just gunna have to go with no because like Tyrant said people are constantly blocking over petty shitty and I myself have battled people who have so many people hate blocked that the battle took forever to close. So with that being said it would be almost impossible to get credits back if the people battling have you blocked. If you can’t hate vote you shouldn’t be aloud to hate block either. Blocking on IM is one thing but blocking from voting just because it wasn’t for you ruins voting. Mods should look into being the ones who block. If you can’t prove it was a hate vote or a consistency of shitty votes and no improvement you shouldn’t be aloud to block. I don’t even battle anymore cause usually the other person has too many people blocked so it’s a waste.