View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
The outcome of this battle isn't Kiwi's fault nor is it due to Kiwi's vp. It is due to the fact that those who voted for you, have little to no vp.

The battle ended up being 4vp vs 3vp. As one of those who voted for you has 0vp (for good reason) and another has 1vp.

The result of battles due to vp is based upon the fact that those with little to no vp have so due to their own behaviours and actions when voting, in turn this has an affect on other users. Instead of crying foul at Kiwi (or other staff or FVC) for their vp, you should actually be taking the issue up with other users, as they are the ones who due to previous actions (hate voting etc etc) have negatively affected your battles outcome.

There is a plethora of low to no vp users all due to their own actions in the battle arenas. They hate vote, spam vote and so on... when they do those things, they affect the battles they're hate voting, spam voting etc on... they then have their vp lowered in order to help combat the battles their trolling/hate/spam voting is affecting.... the knock on affect of this is that then when they vote, it carries little to no weight on a battles outcome.

People need to start looking at themselves and their attitude towards voting rather than making excuses for their shitty behaviour and just trying to dump the entire blame upon staff.
Word!...but how do we no wat our own VP is?...and if we can’t find out I think we should no.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-07-2020, 08:59 PM   #52

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
The outcome of this battle isn't Kiwi's fault nor is it due to Kiwi's vp. It is due to the fact that those who voted for you, have little to no vp.

The battle ended up being 4vp vs 3vp. As one of those who voted for you has 0vp (for good reason) and another has 1vp.

The result of battles due to vp is based upon the fact that those with little to no vp have so due to their own behaviours and actions when voting, in turn this has an affect on other users. Instead of crying foul at Kiwi (or other staff or FVC) for their vp, you should actually be taking the issue up with other users, as they are the ones who due to previous actions (hate voting etc etc) have negatively affected your battles outcome.

There is a plethora of low to no vp users all due to their own actions in the battle arenas. They hate vote, spam vote and so on... when they do those things, they affect the battles they're hate voting, spam voting etc on... they then have their vp lowered in order to help combat the battles their trolling/hate/spam voting is affecting.... the knock on affect of this is that then when they vote, it carries little to no weight on a battles outcome.

People need to start looking at themselves and their attitude towards voting rather than making excuses for their shitty behaviour and just trying to dump the entire blame upon staff.
Word!...but how do we no wat our own VP is?...and if we can’t find out I think we should no.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.