View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation Triumph Of The Text Cypher Contest (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

Whaddup Text0rz... I know we've been sleepin on ya... but heres your chance to shine and win big.. Introducing the Triumph Of The Text Cypher Contest... This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com users... 50 spots available... All participants will receive a prize regardless of placing top 5...

What it's about...

In this challenge participants will be submitting a 16-18 bar verse about anything.. The top 5 will be chosen by myself and the LetsBeef.com staff... Please say "Sign me up" in this thread to enter... Sign ups will remain open until SEPTEMBER 14TH... When sign ups are completed a thread will be made in the contest/promotion page and details on how to submit your verse will be there..

Prizes...

All 50 participants who submit will receive 2 months of Free Exclusive Membership and a small emcee item (those who already have exclusive.. it will be added on)

5th place will receive 3 months Free Exclusive Membership + 2 small emcee item

4th place will receive 4 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items

3rd place will receive 6 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items and a medium emcee item

2nd place will receive 8 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items and 2 medium emcee items

1st place will receive 1 year Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items, 2 medium emcee items, 1 large emcee item and will also receive the title of "Text Wizard"

Good Luck to all!

Last edited by Pugz; 09-06-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Unread 09-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation Triumph Of The Text Cypher Contest (SIGN UPS) *CLOSED*

Whaddup Text0rz... I know we've been sleepin on ya... but heres your chance to shine and win big.. Introducing the Triumph Of The Text Cypher Contest... This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com users... 50 spots available... All participants will receive a prize regardless of placing top 5...

What it's about...

In this challenge participants will be submitting a 16-18 bar verse about anything.. The top 5 will be chosen by myself and the LetsBeef.com staff... Please say "Sign me up" in this thread to enter... Sign ups will remain open until SEPTEMBER 14TH... When sign ups are completed a thread will be made in the contest/promotion page and details on how to submit your verse will be there..

Prizes...

All 50 participants who submit will receive 2 months of Free Exclusive Membership and a small emcee item (those who already have exclusive.. it will be added on)

5th place will receive 3 months Free Exclusive Membership + 2 small emcee item

4th place will receive 4 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items

3rd place will receive 6 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items and a medium emcee item

2nd place will receive 8 months Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items and 2 medium emcee items

1st place will receive 1 year Free Exclusive Membership + 3 small emcee items, 2 medium emcee items, 1 large emcee item and will also receive the title of "Text Wizard"

Good Luck to all!

Last edited by Pugz; 09-06-2011 at 03:37 PM.