View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=RhymeClops;1207073]No dude it's because you don't use real words and your sentences don't make sense you're usually loaded drunk when you do it get a fucking clue. Attempting to insult me doesn't make you a better MC.
Uiu have no idea about my vocal,game bruh. Text is a step back. I usually only record to beats. Im doin this while i wait on my mic from amazon. Which is taking a while cause thenine they semt wasnt compatible wit ios. Ive real life battled. Over a dedade. Met mad child. And Pat stay Who was the judge.
U have no idea. Id make u look silly freestyling to ur writtens. Dare challenge me bruh?[/QU. Pat stay judged ya battle and you met madxhild..blows my mind.. wow..you must be great..let me buy you a snack of I could care less.. you're still sound like a water down Eminem..
Unread 06-09-2020, 01:55 PM   #10

Flako Boom

Voted: 2026 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=RhymeClops;1207073]No dude it's because you don't use real words and your sentences don't make sense you're usually loaded drunk when you do it get a fucking clue. Attempting to insult me doesn't make you a better MC.
Uiu have no idea about my vocal,game bruh. Text is a step back. I usually only record to beats. Im doin this while i wait on my mic from amazon. Which is taking a while cause thenine they semt wasnt compatible wit ios. Ive real life battled. Over a dedade. Met mad child. And Pat stay Who was the judge.
U have no idea. Id make u look silly freestyling to ur writtens. Dare challenge me bruh?[/QU. Pat stay judged ya battle and you met madxhild..blows my mind.. wow..you must be great..let me buy you a snack of I could care less.. you're still sound like a water down Eminem..