View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

fake you are,,deleting posts you start in forums"squashing beef" with punk,,thats something to hide.2..i dont discord nor do i know what that is so i politely declined. 3.i wanted to battle you written months ago but you never actual gave me an answer..so youre ducking..4.i dont see you doing writtens ever..maybe a few,,so you dont have room to talk on that..different styles to writing,,thats why its called style clashing,,sorry i dont follow the lb format and follow..5.i dont live with my mom or do drugs other than weed.6 everything else is you trying to reach..7..you dont phase me let alone would you in real life...8..check...its your move..
Unread 04-03-2020, 03:25 PM   #48

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

fake you are,,deleting posts you start in forums"squashing beef" with punk,,thats something to hide.2..i dont discord nor do i know what that is so i politely declined. 3.i wanted to battle you written months ago but you never actual gave me an answer..so youre ducking..4.i dont see you doing writtens ever..maybe a few,,so you dont have room to talk on that..different styles to writing,,thats why its called style clashing,,sorry i dont follow the lb format and follow..5.i dont live with my mom or do drugs other than weed.6 everything else is you trying to reach..7..you dont phase me let alone would you in real life...8..check...its your move..