? Maybe something else if I think of it

2nd place will get:
100 credits
An emcee item of their choosing, but it has to look worse than the winners
A good reason to delete their account

3rd/4th places will get:
50 credits each

The Details
An audio concept tourney is one in which every battle has a set concept around which both battlers have to write their bars. These concepts will be suggested by the community before the tournament starts, and I will set the concept for each individual battle. Some examples of concepts include Super Mario, wrestling and World War 2, as well as compliment battles, horrorcore bars or ROUNDS bars. If anyone doesn’t understand their concept for any round I can explain it to them before their battle.

Battles will be 60 seconds long, and will be pre-written and without a beat.

I will ONLY be running this if I get enough sign-ups to warrant it. If there’s a small group of people who are very keen we might do an unofficial forum tournament, but I’m hoping for AT LEAST 16 entrants for this. That being said, please do not sign up if you have no intention of actually showing up to battle.

Sign-ups:
1. @Barzooka
2. @Shodan
3. @Student

Unread 03-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #8

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
LetsBeef.com presents

Audio Concept Tournament #2

Prizes
1st place will get:
Concept Champion user title
250 credits
An emcee item of their choosing
? Maybe something else if I think of it

2nd place will get:
100 credits
An emcee item of their choosing, but it has to look worse than the winners
A good reason to delete their account

3rd/4th places will get:
50 credits each

The Details
An audio concept tourney is one in which every battle has a set concept around which both battlers have to write their bars. These concepts will be suggested by the community before the tournament starts, and I will set the concept for each individual battle. Some examples of concepts include Super Mario, wrestling and World War 2, as well as compliment battles, horrorcore bars or ROUNDS bars. If anyone doesn’t understand their concept for any round I can explain it to them before their battle.

Battles will be 60 seconds long, and will be pre-written and without a beat.

I will ONLY be running this if I get enough sign-ups to warrant it. If there’s a small group of people who are very keen we might do an unofficial forum tournament, but I’m hoping for AT LEAST 16 entrants for this. That being said, please do not sign up if you have no intention of actually showing up to battle.

Sign-ups:
1. @Barzooka
2. @Shodan
3. @Student